Position: System Developer
Location: Dar es Salaam
Reporting to: Projects & Products Manager, Smart Codes
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work: Full Time
1. Job Summary:
System developer will be responsible in developing functional programs (Applications and Systems) that serve user needs.
2. Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages technical projects execution and delivers on targets such as quality and timing.
- Acts as a subject matter expert and resource for Continuous Improvement processes.
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Produce fully functional web applications backed & front-end (Good UI & UX)
- Create API (Rest-API & SOAP)
- Integrate application with third-party platform
- Design and implement optimised database
- Reviews system specifications and documentation at appropriate points in the System Development Life Cycle
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance in different platforms
- An eye for details in maintaining the end user experience
- Perform Projects UAT to ensure Quality
- Perform any other tasks provided by the Management.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field is Required.
- Master's Degree is added advantage (Technical, Projects or MBA)
- At least 3 years working experience in relevant field;
4. Technical Skills Requirements
PHP, JAVA (J2EE), Objective – C, HTML, CSS, SQLite, MySQL, and Oracle, Swift, NodeJS
Strong knowledge Object Oriented Programming(OOP), Native App development, MYSQL, Linux and Microsoft Windows Server, Android & iOS mobile application development
5. Application deadline: 12th April, 2019
Click HERE to apply OR send your CV to email@example.com