Position:Intern - Accountant
Location; Dar Es Salaam
- Summary of Position
The Intern will have the opportunity to put his /her education into action through assisting accounting department with assigned tasks and project work. That will include assisting day to day journal entry assignments, material and equipment purchases, maintaining all books of accounts and all other assignments.
- Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in purchase order creation; order tracking and management of all office items.
- Recording, filing and maintaining all Tax receipts on a monthly basis
- Assist in preparation of customer billings.
- Assist in tracking different transaction on a monthly basis to ensure accurate reconciled balance.
- Assist in preparation of day to day requests for payment.
- Perform other duties as directed by the Finance Manager or Management.
- Certificate/Advance diploma in Accounting or Finance or any relevant field.
- Understanding of accounting principles.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team are essential.
- Good excel/IT skills and ability to meet challenging deadlines.
Click HERE to apply